New Mandala readers who are looking to understand the local dynamics of the 2007 constitution referendum will find much value in Michael H. Nelson’s series of posts from Chachoengsao. The posts start with the first efforts to generate interest in the vote and go right through to the final moments when the results were tallied up. The posts include dozens of images snapped around Chachoengsao that capture some of the action of the referendum campaign.
The posts are:
- 23 July 2007 – All quiet in Chachoengsao
- 3 August 2007 – Still quiet in Chachoengsao
- 13 August 2007 – Some noise in Chachoengsao
- 19 August 2007 – More noise in Chachoengsao
- 20 August 2007 – Brief note from Chachoengsao
- 22 August 2007 – All over in Chachoengsao